Polarex 2-Part Epoxy Adhesive for Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding
2-Part Epoxy Adhesive | For use with Polarex Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding Sheets | 6.5kg unit
- Specifically designed for the installation of all Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding & Wall Armour products
- Widely recognised alternative to Altro Whiterock specified by UK Architects and Quantity Surveyors
- Simple to use, simply mix the 2 components together
- Apply using a 5mm trowel directly to the back of the Wall Cladding Sheets
- Curing time can take up to 24 hours so we recommend using the Polarex Double Sided Foam Tape to secure in place whilst it dries
- Available in a 6.5kg tub
- Areas of use: Nurseries, Schools, Colleges, Universities, Commercial / Residential Kitchens, Restaurants, Cafés, Pubs, Bathrooms, Wet Rooms, Shower Panels, Splashbacks, Hospitals, Residential Care and so much more
General rule of thumb is 1 tub per sheet but always check with your installer first.
Shop our full range of PVC Wall & Ceiling Cladding here.
“Polar Hygienic Finishes are the UK’s leading suppliers of premium quality Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding, Stainless Steel Cladding, Antimicrobial Cladding, Ceiling Panels & Accessories. Polarex is a widely recognised alternative to Altro Whiterock Wall Cladding. We are also one of the UK’s only suppliers of Lightweight Skeleton Thermoformers. If you require any assistance contact us on 0800 458 0753”