Polarex 2-Part Epoxy Adhesive for Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding
2-Part Epoxy Adhesive | For use with Polarex Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding Sheets | 6.5kg unit
- Specifically designed for the installation of all Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding & Wall Armour products
- Widely recognised alternative to Altro Whiterock specified by UK Architects and Quantity Surveyors
- Simple to use, simply mix the 2 components of the Epoxy Adhesive together
- Apply using a 5mm trowel directly to the back of the Wall Cladding Sheets
- Curing time can take up to 24 hours so we recommend using the Polarex Double Sided Foam Tape to secure in place whilst it dries
- Available in a 6.5kg tub
- Low odour (VOC Level 3)
- Areas of use: Nurseries, Schools, Colleges, Universities, Commercial / Residential Kitchens, Restaurants, Cafés, Pubs, Bathrooms, Wet Rooms, Shower Panels, Splashbacks, Hospitals, Residential Care and so much more
- Please see our Technical Department for installation guides
General rule of thumb is 1 tub per sheet but always check with your installer first.
Need more inspiration? Check out our mood boards on Pinterest or visit our Facebook Page, Instagram or Gallery. To view all of our colours and shop our full range of PVC Wall Panels & Ceiling Cladding click here.
“Polar Hygienic Finishes are the UK’s leading suppliers of premium quality 2mm, 2.5mm and 3mm Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding, Stainless Steel Cladding, Antimicrobial Cladding, Ceiling Panels & Accessories. Polarex Hygienic Wall Cladding is a widely recognised alternative to Altro Whiterock Wall Cladding. We are also one of the UK’s only suppliers of Lightweight Skeleton Thermoformers. If you require any assistance call us on 0800 458 0753 or email us at email@example.com”