Polarex 2-Part Joint Strip for PC001 Satin White Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding Sheets
Satin White Joint Trim (cap and base) for 2.5mm Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding
- Also known as H-Trim / Division Bar
- Satin White Joint Trim specifically designed to match PC001 Satin White 2.5mm Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding Sheets
- Widely recognised alternative to Altro Whiterock specified by UK Architects and Quantity Surveyors
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal joints
- The 2-Part Joint Strip is to be installed where two sheets of wall cladding meet, or where the sheet meets flooring that has been dressed up the wall
- The product offers easy alignment and a tight fit sealed finish
- Create a complete watertight & hygienic solution using the matching silicone sealant
- Areas of use: Nurseries, Schools, Colleges, Universities, Commercial / Residential Kitchens, Restaurants, Cafés, Pubs, Bathrooms, Wet Rooms, Shower Panels, Splashbacks, Hospitals, Residential Care and so much more
- 3.05m in length
- Minimum temperature of – 60°C. Maximum temperature of 60°C. As a result, Polarex PVC Sheets and Accessories can NOT be used near naked flame. Full technical information and consultation on our PVC Wall Cladding and Accessories is available from our Technical Department.
- Matching Weld Rod can be used as an alternative to trims.
Technical Information for Polarex Hygienic Wall Cladding Accessories
Need more inspiration? Check out our mood boards on Pinterest or visit our Facebook Page, Instagram or Gallery. To view all of our colours and shop our full range of PVC Wall Panels & Ceiling Cladding click here.
“Polar Hygienic Finishes are the UK’s leading suppliers of premium quality 2mm, 2.5mm and 3mm Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding, Stainless Steel Cladding, Antimicrobial Cladding, Ceiling Panels & Accessories. Polarex Hygienic Wall Cladding is a widely recognised alternative to Altro Whiterock Wall Cladding. We are also one of the UK’s only suppliers of Lightweight Skeleton Thermoformers. If you require any assistance call us on 0800 458 0753 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org”