Polarex PC037 Overcast Silicone Sealant for 2mm Hygienic PVC Wall Armour Cladding
Grey Silicone Sealant.
Polarex Silicone Sealant for 2mm Hygienic PVC Wall Armour Cladding
- Grey Silicone Sealant designed to match PC037 Overcast Hygienic PVC Wall Armour Cladding Sheets
- Polarex Hygienic Wall Cladding Sheets and Accessories are a widely recognised alternative to Altro Whiterock specified by UK Architects and Quantity Surveyors
- Ideal for use as an alternative to trims to seal corner and joins
- Contains a high level of powerful anti-fungal compound to prevent mould and fungal growth
- Forms a watertight and mould resistant rubber seal
- Cure time depends on thickness of sealant (refer to technical data sheet below for further info)
- Once the sealant has been applied and it has fully dried, immediately remove the protective film from the wall cladding and wash down to avoid the static build up and attraction of dust (please see our Cleaning and Maintenance Document).
- Minimum temperature of – 60°C. Maximum temperature of 60°C. As a result, Polarex PVC Sheets and Accessories can NOT be used near naked flame. Full technical information and consultation available from our Technical Department.
- Areas of use: Nurseries, Schools, Colleges, Universities, Commercial / Residential Kitchens, Restaurants, Cafés, Pubs, Bathrooms, Wet Rooms, Shower Panels, Splashbacks, Hospitals, Residential Care and so much more
- Available in a 310ml tube
Technical Data Sheets
“Polar Hygienic Finishes are the UK’s leading suppliers of premium quality 2mm, 2.5mm and 3mm Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding, Stainless Steel Cladding, Antimicrobial Cladding, Ceiling Panels & Accessories. Polarex is a widely recognised alternative to Altro Whiterock Wall Cladding. We are also one of the UK’s only suppliers of Lightweight Skeleton Thermoformers. If you require any assistance contact us on 0800 458 0753”