Polarex PC038 Iron Weld Rod for Hygienic PVC Wall Armour Cladding
Polarex Iron Weld Rod for 2mm Hygienic PVC Wall Armour Cladding
- Iron Weld Rod designed to match Polarex PC038 Iron 2mm Hygienic PVC Wall Armour Cladding Sheets
- Polarex Cladding and Accessories are widely recognised alternatives to Altro Whiterock specified by UK Architects and Quantity Surveyors
- This high quality weld rod creates a virtually seamless finish between Polarex Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding Panels
- Can be used in conjunction with or as an alternative to Polarex trims
- Areas of use: Nurseries, Schools, Colleges, Universities, Commercial / Residential Kitchens, Restaurants, Cafés, Pubs, Bathrooms, Wet Rooms, Shower Panels, Splashbacks, Hospitals, Residential Care and so much more
- 4.5mm Wide
- Available in a 50m Reel
- A complete Mini Lester 110v Weld Tool Kit can be purchased from our website here.
Please click here for a downloadable copy of our price list which contains prices of all of our PVC Wall Cladding, Wall Armour, Stainless Steel Cladding, Ceiling Panels, Tools, Accessories and more. We also offer Credit Accounts! Please see our Customer Credit Accounts page for details.
Our Satin White PVC Hygienic Cladding starts at only £21.06 a sheet! Please click here for details.
Got a large PVC cladding project? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cladding requirements and we will be happy put together a best price quotation for you!
Need more Hygienic Cladding inspiration? Check out our mood boards on Pinterest or visit our Facebook Page, Instagram or Gallery. To view all of our colours and shop our full range of PVC Wall Panels & Ceiling Cladding click here.
“Polar Hygienic Finishes are the UK’s leading suppliers of premium quality 2mm and 2.5mm Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding, Stainless Steel Cladding, Antimicrobial Cladding, Ceiling Panels & Accessories. Polarex Hygienic Wall Cladding is a widely recognised alternative to Altro Whiterock Wall Cladding. We are also one of the UK’s only suppliers of Lightweight Skeleton Thermoformers. If you require any assistance call us on 0800 458 0753 or email us at email@example.com”