Polarex Lightweight Batten for Polarex Hygienic PVC Ceiling Panels
Lightweight Batten for Polarex Hygienic PVC Ceiling Panels
- The Polarex Lightweight Batten is specifically designed to be fastened to the existing ceiling to create a framework for Polarex Hygienic PVC Ceiling Panels
- Suitable for Direct-Fix & Suspended installation
- Battens must be run at right angles to the desired direction of your ceiling panels
- Ensure the Batten is fixed round the perimeter of the room for Direct-Fix or suspended from purlins at 40-60cm intervals for Suspended installation
- Satin White 1-Part U-PVC trim
- 3m in length
Direct Fix vs Suspended Installation
Direct Fix ceiling installation is much easier & results in less service interruption, and requires minimal depth which means installation is possible in most rooms. Suspended ceiling installation offers multiple benefits such as hiding irregularities, stains and other defects of the main ceiling, and are very low maintenance
Please click here for a downloadable copy of our price list which contains prices of all of our PVC Wall Cladding, Wall Armour, Stainless Steel Cladding, Ceiling Panels, Tools, Accessories and more.
Need more Hygienic Cladding inspiration? Check out our mood boards on Pinterest or visit our Facebook Page, Instagram or Gallery. To view all of our colours and shop our full range of PVC Wall Panels & Ceiling Cladding click here.
“Polar Hygienic Finishes are the UK’s leading suppliers of premium quality 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm and 3mm Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding, Stainless Steel Cladding, Antimicrobial Cladding, Ceiling Panels & Accessories. Polarex Hygienic Wall Cladding is a widely recognised alternative to Altro Whiterock Wall Cladding. We are also one of the UK’s only suppliers of Lightweight Skeleton Thermoformers. If you require any assistance call us on 0800 458 0753 or email us at email@example.com”