Polarex 2-Part End Profile for PC044 Sand 2.5mm Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding Sheets
Sand End Profile (cap & base) for Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding
- Also known as Start – Edge Trim / Finishing Cap
- Sand End Profile specifically designed to match PC044 Sand Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding Sheets
- Polarex Hygienic Wall Cladding Sheets and Accessories are a widely recognised alternative to Altro Whiterock specified by UK Architects and Quantity Surveyors
- Suitable for vertical or horizontal edging
- The 2-Part End Profile is to be installed where sheets start or finish or where they are mitred to finish the edge of splashbacks
- The product offers easy alignment and a tight fit sealed finish
- Create a complete watertight & hygienic solution using the matching silicone sealant
- Areas of use: Nurseries, Schools, Colleges, Universities, Commercial / Residential Kitchens, Restaurants, Cafés, Pubs, Bathrooms, Wet Rooms, Shower Panels, Splashbacks, Hospitals, Residential Care and so much more
- 3.05m in length
- Minimum temperature of – 60°C. Maximum temperature of 60°C. As a result, Sheets can NOT be used near naked flame. Full technical information and consultation on our PVC Wall Cladding and Accessories is available from our Technical Department.
- Matching Weld Rod can be used as an alternative to trims.
Technical Information for Polarex Hygienic Wall Cladding Accessories
Need more Hygienic Cladding inspiration? Check out our mood boards on Pinterest or visit our Facebook Page, Instagram or Gallery. To view all of our colours and shop our full range of PVC Wall Panels & Ceiling Cladding click here.
“Polar Hygienic Finishes are the UK’s leading suppliers of premium quality 2mm, 2.5mm and 3mm Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding, Stainless Steel Cladding, Antimicrobial Cladding, Ceiling Panels & Accessories. Polarex Hygienic Wall Cladding is a widely recognised alternative to Altro Whiterock Wall Cladding. We are also one of the UK’s only suppliers of Lightweight Skeleton Thermoformers. If you require any assistance call us on 0800 458 0753 or email us at email@example.com”