Polarex PC047 Mint Green 2.5mm Antimicrobial PVC Wall Cladding Sheets FREE SAMPLE
Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding | Green Satin Finish | 2.5mm Pastel Antimicrobial Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding Sheet | Class ‘O’ Fire Rating* | 3.05m x 1.22m
- Semi-rigid 2.5mm PC047 Mint Green Pastel Antimicrobial Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding Sheet
- Polarex Hygienic Wall Cladding Sheets and Accessories are a widely recognised alternative to Altro Whiterock specified by UK Architects and Quantity Surveyors
- Complies with EU Foodsafe standards and regulations
- Install cladding using our range of matching Polarex Finishing Trims or matching Weld Rod
- Contains antimicrobial properties that have been tested to ISO 22196-2011 standards
- Our PVC wall cladding sheets use Silver-Ion additives, which work 24-hours a day to provide protection against microbes
- 80% of microbes are eradicated within 15 minutes & up to 99.99% are destroyed within 2 hours
- Class ‘O’ Fire Rating *on non-combustible substrates
- Adhere PVC wall cladding directly to plaster, render, plasterboard, existing ceramic tiles and blockwork using our Polarex 2-Part Adhesive
- Areas of use: Nurseries, Schools, Colleges, Universities, Commercial / Residential Kitchens, Restaurants, Cafés, Bathrooms, Wet Rooms, Shower Panels, Splashbacks, Hospitals, Residential Care etc.
- Matching Silicone Sealant available
Technical Information for Polarex Antimicrobial Hygienic Wall Cladding
Need more Hygienic Cladding inspiration? Check out our mood boards on Pinterest or visit our Facebook Page, Instagram or Gallery. To view all of our colours and shop our full range of PVC Wall Panels & Ceiling Cladding click here.
“Polar Hygienic Finishes are the UK’s leading suppliers of premium quality 2mm, 2.5mm and 3mm Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding, Stainless Steel Cladding, Antimicrobial Cladding, Ceiling Panels & Accessories. Polarex Hygienic Wall Cladding is a widely recognised alternative to Altro Whiterock Wall Cladding. We are also one of the UK’s only suppliers of Lightweight Skeleton Thermoformers. If you require any assistance call us on 0800 458 0753 or email us at email@example.com”