Polarex Stainless Steel Hygienic Wall Cladding Internal Corner Angle
Stainless Steel Internal Corner Angle | 304 Grade | For use with 0.9mm Hygienic Stainless Steel Wall Cladding | 2.5m length, 35mm
- Stainless Steel Internal Corner Angle Trim
- Specifically designed to match Polarex Stainless Steel Hygienic Wall Cladding
- Comes in a 2.5m length
- 35mm x 35mm
- “L” shaped flat corner angle suitable for finishing more intricate internal vertical corners
- Cut to size using a circular saw or jigsaw
- 304 grade stainless steel is typically used in architectural fabrication and trims, as well as sinks, splashbacks, for catering applications, sanitary ware, troughs, brewery, dairy and food production equipment.
- Offers good corrosion and oxidation resistance
- Excellent resistance to a wide range of chemical, atmospheric and food industry exposures
£16.80 per length (Ex VAT)
Due to its weight, Polarex Stainless Steel Hygienic Wall Cladding will cost more to ship. If Stainless Steel Trims are bought with Stainless Steel Panels please select shipping for Stainless Steel. If trims are purchased alone regular shipping methods may be selected.
- Chromium Cas no 7440-47-3 10.5 – 19.5%
- Molybdenum Cas no 7439-98-7 0-2.5%
- Manganese Cas no 7439-96-5 0-1.25%
- Silicon Cas no 7440-21-3 0-1.%
- Nickel Cas no 7440-02-0 0-0.75%
- Copper Cas no 7440-50-8 0-0.6%
- Cobalt Cas no 7440-48-4 0-0.6%
- Iron Cas no 7439-89-6 Balance
Areas of use
Nurseries, Schools, Colleges, Universities, Commercial / Residential Kitchens, Restaurants, Cafés, Splashbacks, Hospitals, Residential Care etc.
“Polar Hygienic Finishes are the UK’s leading suppliers of premium quality Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding, Stainless Steel Cladding, Antimicrobial Cladding, Ceiling Panels & Accessories. Polarex is a widely recognised alternative to Altro Whiterock Wall Cladding. We are also one of the UK’s only suppliers of Lightweight Skeleton Thermoformers. If you require any assistance contact us on 0800 458 0753”