Polarex Stainless Steel Hygienic Wall Cladding Sheets
Stainless Steel Hygienic Wall Cladding Sheets
Steel Finish | 304 Grade | 0.9mm Hygienic Stainless Steel Wall Cladding | 2.5m x 1.22m x 0.9mm
- Semi-rigid Stainless Steel Hygienic Wall Cladding Sheets
- Complies with EU Foodsafe standards and regulations
- Install using our range of matching Polarex Finishing Trims
- Adhere directly to plaster, render, plasterboard, existing ceramic tiles and blockwork using our Polarex 2-Part Adhesive
- Cut to size using a circular saw or jigsaw
- 304 grade stainless steel is typically used in architectural fabrication and trims. As well as sinks, splashbacks, for catering applications. Sanitary ware, troughs, brewery, dairy and food production equipment.
- Offers good corrosion and oxidation resistance and is therefore perfect for commercial kitchens
- Excellent resistance to a wide range of chemical, atmospheric and food industry exposures
£84.95 per sheet (Ex VAT)
Due to its weight, Polarex Stainless Steel Hygienic Wall Cladding will cost more to ship. As a result Please select shipping for Stainless Steel at checkout.
- Chromium Cas no 7440-47-3 10.5 – 19.5%
- Molybdenum Cas no 7439-98-7 0-2.5%
- Manganese Cas no 7439-96-5 0-1.25%
- Silicon Cas no 7440-21-3 0-1.%
- Nickel Cas no 7440-02-0 0-0.75%
- Copper Cas no 7440-50-8 0-0.6%
- Cobalt Cas no 7440-48-4 0-0.6%
- Iron Cas no 7439-89-6 Balance
Areas of use
Nurseries, Schools, Colleges, Universities, Commercial / Residential Kitchens, Restaurants, Cafés, Splashbacks, Hospitals, Residential Care etc.
“Polar Hygienic Finishes are the UK’s leading suppliers of premium quality Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding, Stainless Steel Cladding, Antimicrobial Cladding, Ceiling Panels & Accessories. Polarex is a widely recognised alternative to Altro Whiterock Wall Cladding. We are also one of the UK’s only suppliers of Lightweight Skeleton Thermoformers. If you require any assistance contact us on 0800 458 0753”