Polarex Lightweight Skeleton Thermoformer for Wall Cladding
Lightweight Skeleton Thermoformer | 16 Amp | 110V | Thermoformer for Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding
- The Polarex Professional Lightweight Skeleton Thermoformer is designed for site forming internal and external angles in Polarex Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding Sheets
- The product is very lightweight and is able to be carried with one hand
- Runs off a 16amp 110v supply
- Same heat output as old traditional style, the product is quick to cool after use
- Strong durable structure
- 3.05m in length
- If you require stands for your Thermoformer we would recommend purchasing the Mac Allister Roller Stands. These stands can be found at Screwfix.
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK – STOCK EXPECTED IN 2 – 3 WEEKS
Please Note – Although every care is taken to ensure the Lightweight Skeleton Thermoformer is sufficiently packaged upon dispatch, due to the stature of the item small dents to the exterior can occur from time-to-time during transit. This is only cosmetic wear & will not impair it’s functionality.
“Polar Hygienic Finishes are the UK’s leading suppliers of premium quality 2mm, 2.5mm and 3mm Hygienic PVC Wall Cladding, Stainless Steel Cladding, Antimicrobial Cladding, Ceiling Panels & Accessories. Polarex Hygienic Wall Cladding is a widely recognised alternative to Altro Whiterock Wall Cladding. We are also one of the UK’s only suppliers of Lightweight Skeleton Thermoformers. If you require any assistance call us on 0800 458 0753 or email us at email@example.com”
Out of stock